The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from babibu to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to babibu shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
2307 Parkglen Avenue, Oakville ON L6M 4R3 Canada
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to babibu five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
2307 Parkglen Avenue, Oakville ON L6M 4R3 Canada
Copyright © 2009 babibu. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009 babibu. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by babibu. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of babibu or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. babibu and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if babibu believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of babibu and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, babibu ships merchandise to locations within Canada and the United States only. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. babibu is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
- babibu charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable provincial and federal sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. babibu SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL babibu BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. babibu is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
- Return Policy
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in Paypal. Babibu reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Items that have been purchased from babibu may be returned within 14 days of purchase for store credit only. Returned items must have original tags and packaging and be in new, unworn, and unwashed condition. Should an item be damaged, please report damage to babibu within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Store Hours
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. babibu and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of babibu shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and babibu with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and babibu with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by babibu. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.